Friday, April 03, 2009

Time machine..

Chronology of some non-eventful events -
April 1, 2009 : 11:59 PM : I go to sleep.
A minute later : The Earth started another diurnal course.
April 2, 2009 :
12:26 AM : Still not asleep, I find the lights in the kitchen on. Get out of the bed to turn it off. Go back to sleep...
4:00 AM (must be around this time) : I wake up unintentionally.
4:45 AM : After trying to sleep for a long time, I think getting out of the bed for some time is a better idea. I switch on the TV.
5:20 AM : Try my luck at sleep again. And the subject of the post hits me. If you are given a time machine and the following three options, which one will you choose :
1. I want to go back to relive the days of my life.
2. I travel ahead to find out how my life unfolds.
3. No Thanks! I am happy living in the present.
5:30 AM : I am sound asleep :)
And I had a normal day later..

Meanwhile, my choice : Option 1.

No comments: