Monday, August 31, 2009

TV characters and me!

Instead of taking the facebook quizzes on this topic, here is my take on the various TV serials I like and the character I relate to most in each of them.

1. F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Chandler Bing! No doubt about it! This guy has an amazing sense of humor. He is bored with routine but still sticks with it for quite a while before he eventually leaps into the creative world of advertising! And when it comes to girls, he is terrible (until he finds Monica!)

2. Seinfeld - Cosmo Kramer! The man who has stories for each and every occasion. And who else can match his craziness :)

3. How I met your mother - Ted Mosbey [I wish I could say Barney :(] . Well, he is an architect which is a creative profession. And although he has an amazing time with his friends, he still feels the void because of that missing special one! :)

4. House MD - No one! The closest match will be Gregory House. Bored by mundane, he is always looking out for interesting work. And he always stands tall for what he thinks is right.

5. The big bang theory - Sheldon! Apart from his main research work, he always sticks firmly to his routine when it comes to even small matters in his geeky life. Unable to filter out sarcasm, he always takes the words literally.

Totally unrelated to the main topic, I need new TV serials to fill my time on this planet. Any suggestions?

No comments: